Am I the only one that hasn’t heard of ClusterTruck? In all honesty, I didn’t know what we were missing before I toured their new Denver kitchen. I thought it was comparable to the typical food delivery services such as Grubhub, Doordash and UberEats, but I was wrong! After experiencing ClusterTruck from kitchen to delivery I realized there are some big differentiators that set ClusterTruck apart:
- A kitchen dedicated JUST to delivering food
- Food delivered warm because it was just cooked, not because it sat in any warmers (they don’t exist in their kitchen)
- Tons of different Cuisines, all from one location, which really helps if I want Coconut Curry Soba Noodles and my boyfriend wants the Buffalo Chicken Baked Mac
- Did I mention a perfectly timed algorithm based on order time, driver availability and convenience to ensure you have freshly cooked food delivered to your door?
- Reasonable prices and free delivery for food presented directly to your doorstep
I hope they continue to open more kitchens! The food was delicious, and I sincerely appreciate the opportunity ClusterTruck gave me to taste a variety of their menu items (see below) and experience their website platform, mobile app and delivery service. Although, their goal is to have your food in a delivery car for less than 10 minutes, so there is a limited delivery zone. Check out “the revolution” to see if they are delivering to your neighborhood here: https://www.
And then experience it with these two promo codes expiring on Feb. 8:
303WORLD: New customers can receive a free entree with a $10 min. order
303MENU: Returning customers can receive $5 off their order of $20 or more
Memphis Dry Rub Chicken Strips:
Buffalo Chicken Baked Mac:
Classic Cobb Salad:
Coconut Curry Soba Noodles (Personal Favorite):
SO MANY OPTIONS:
Lazy Breakfast Burrito:
Number #1 Seller… yes those are tater tots IN the burrito!
Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Thai Red Curry: